Honey Badger deletes Saints Related Stuff from His Social Media (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad Allen came out. He says that he doesn’t need him back yet…and I’m good with that. At some point Tyrann needs to decide if he wants to help the Saints this year. That day is coming but apparently it’s not today.
Not sure if it's necessarily him not wanting to help the saints. No one knows what it is. We're being told it's an excused absence so the saints obviously feel it's serious enough to excuse it. Frankly....he's been in the league long enough where the first week or 2 of camp isn't even needed. If/when he comes in he'll catch up to right where he needs to be.

I mean this in the most respectful way...But, let's say he misses majority of training camp, and comes back a a week before the season starts...Do you automatically give him the starting job over someone who had put in the hard work and grind in the heat just to be a backup?

I know it’s confusing but I’m actually not an active admin anymore, though I pitch in on some light work from time to time.

It’s possible that it’s more my own misgivings about this and the staff might not see it the same way, though you pointing out that part of the TOS probably does merit consideration in this.

Better would have been if there just hadn’t been such a rush to share specifics. Now his business it out there while there’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding his personal life. I think that’s pretty ******. Could have easily just been “I heard from a good source Matthieu bought a house outside of New Orleans today” and left it at that.
Thanks. Looks like I zigged when you zagged. I deleted it here and sent it to you as a PM. So you can disregard that.

Let's not post addresses. Whether it's his or anyone else's, we don't need that on the site. Players and their families have visited the site before and some probably still do. They may live public lives, but should respect their privacy to the extent possible.

Fwiw, I cleaned up the thread due to the discussion being related to the initial deleted post. Rumors that he bought a house are fine. Speculating what house? Not so much especially when addresses may be easily found. We don't want a player's potential address being posted on the site. If the player or his agent/family volunteers that info, that's up to them.

Last edited:
I mean this in the most respectful way...But, let's say he misses majority of training camp, and comes back a a week before the season starts...Do you automatically give him the starting job over someone who had put in the hard work and grind in the heat just to be a backup?
yes.. he doesn't forget how to play just by missing 2 weeks of camp.
unless you think because Sorensen didn't miss any camp time, he should automatically start over HB..

unless you think because Sorensen didn't miss any camp time, he should automatically start over HB..
Yeah, HB is an experienced vet. He'll be day 1 starter unless he doesn't show up until the week before the season starts. Hopefully he'll be on the field in the next week or so. I'm not too worried just yet.

Let's not post addresses. Whether it's his or anyone else's, we don't need that on the site. Players and their families have visited the site before and some probably still do. They may live public lives, but should respect their privacy to the extent possible.

Fwiw, I cleaned up the thread due to the discussion being related to the initial deleted post. Rumors that he bought a house are fine. Speculating what house? Not so much especially when addresses may be easily found. We don't want a player's potential address being posted on the site. If the player or his agent/family volunteers that info, that's up to them.
And that is why you make the big bucks

Wait, there's only 2 weeks of camp before the regular season starts?

Damn, they had cut the training camp short this year! Wow, I can't believe regular season is starting in two weeks...Can't wait!

Edit: I did say, "what if...(he) comes back a week before the season starts"....

So, not entirely too sure what you mean by missing 2 weeks of camp in relationship to my question

Wait, there's only 2 weeks of camp before the regular season starts?

Damn, they had cut the training camp short this year! Wow, I can't believe regular season is starting in two weeks...Can't wait!

Edit: I did say, "what if...(he) comes back a week before the season starts"....

So, not entirely too sure what you mean by missing 2 weeks of camp in relationship to my question
Ok, sorry... i'll fix it..

"yes.. he doesn't forget how to play just by missing 3 weeks of camp.
unless you think because Sorensen didn't miss any camp time, he should automatically start over HB.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom