Honey Badger makes another bonehead move: "First Round Draft Party in NY" (1 Viewer)

NB4 this thread gets locked down! By the way, lotta people on their high moral horse this morning!
People are so touchy about Mathieu on here. Nobody's calling him a bad person or making moral judgments on him over this.

There have been threads on here where people are saying we'd be crazy to not find a way to pick this guy up. Taken by itself, the fact that he's throwing/participating/endorsing a draft party for himself in a NY nightclub isn't really a big deal. However, when coupled with his extensive history of drug abuse and surrounding himself with sorry people, it hardly fits into the story he's trying to sell about how he's a changed man. Just another boneheaded move that will scare teams away from him.

If I was a GM I'd be thrilled with the prospect of his play-making ability, but scared as hell that once he got paid, the kid would flame out soon after.

Didn't the guy go to st aug? The reason I ask is I figured their immense alumni would beat the weed smoke out of him and get his mind right.....

Dollars to donuts he goes late 2 or top half 3

NB4 this thread gets locked down! By the way, lotta people on their high moral horse this morning!

I don't have a problem taking the guy around the 4th round and it really has nothing to do with my moral horse.

It's just pointing out it was a dumb move on his part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom