Honey badger showing love (1 Viewer)

Ok that did it. Dammit.

Thinking back to the 2006 season and how I woke up some days feeling like I couldn't breathe. Not knowing anything about him except that he came from San Diego. Getting to know him over the years and loving everything I learned. I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. Say goodbye.

Ok that did it. Dammit.

Thinking back to the 2006 season and how I woke up some days feeling like I couldn't breathe. Not knowing anything about him except that he came from San Diego. Getting to know him over the years and loving everything I learned. I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. Say goodbye.

Damn bro me neither. That just got me to the core. I think he replaced Michael Jordan as my favorite athlete ever.

Last edited:
It is a damn shame that he offers better respect to Drew than some of our very on Saints fan here. Drew Brees has brought respect to the Saints Organization. I will always be thankful to Drew for that. He did not do it by himself but he was the driving force.
Thank You Drew Brees!!

It is a damn shame that he offers better respect to Drew than some of our very on Saints fan here. Drew Brees has brought respect to the Saints Organization. I will always be thankful to Drew for that. He did not do it by himself but he was the driving force.
Thank You Drew Brees!!
[/QUOT totally
Thank You Drew Brees!!

Totally agree. Sickens me how some so called fans don't realize what Drew did for this city. How much time he put in and how he carried himself for New Orleans. Much like his all time favorite athlete being Tell Williams well..... My all time favorite athlete is forever Drew Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom