Honey moon (1 Viewer)

Rgulley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thinking of coming to New Orleans for my honey moon May of 2017. What are some of the best places to stay.

I want to come to New Orleans not Hawaii lol. Never been to New Orleans. Just looking for the best places to stay .

Thinking of coming to New Orleans for my honey moon May of 2017. What are some of the best places to stay.

Sheraton or maybe Crowne Astor depending on what scenery you'd like to stay in whether it's CBD or somewhere more local you'd have to consider some where uptown

Let me move this away from the politics board to get the conversation on track.

Give us more information.... What type of experience do you want? How much per night are you willing to spend on a hotel? I..e is the hotel just somewhere to sleep (and, you know...) or are you planning on spending a bit of time there?

Depending on when in May, you might be in contention with Jazz Fest, which gets expensive. What dates in May?

The Windsor Court is the nicest hotel in town if that's what you're looking for.

It all depends on your price range. I usually stay at Four Season Sheraton though it can get very pricey.

I don't want to "advertise" on the site, but if the OP wants some recommendations by neighborhood on smaller properties, PM me.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the little details. We want advice on things to do, best places to stay and eat. We are leaning on staying near or in the french quarter. We want the full experience as i am a die hard saints fan. The dates we are looking at are 05/28/17 thru 06/04/17. Any festivals would be awesome as well. I would say price somewhere between 200-350 a night.

The Roosevelt has always been a favorite of mine. Walking distance to the french quarter.

is honey moon two words or one word?

7bf9c4e176ce21b0d701217c174031bf.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom