Hope we don't wait til the second half to insert LM (Latavius Murray-Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just because you are not a fan of abbrevs doesn't mean they weren't being clear.
Still not being clear if you going to put an abbreviations in the title. And still not clarifying in the first post. Most will probably know what it is but there are some that had no idea what you talking about. Why confuse your audience from the start? Then LM has never been use. LM could be anyone or anything. It is nice to be clear from the start.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ok, after that we didn't see him til the second half
Are you saying your memory is he wasn't on the field for any snaps the first half other than the first play on offense in the first half?

Last edited:

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Still not being clear if you going to put an abbreviations in the title. And still not clarifying in the first post. Most will probably know what it is but there are some that had no idea what you talking about. Why confuse your audience from the start? Then LM has never been use. LM could be anyone or anything. It is nice to be clear from the start.
I've seen LM used in here before.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think you're underselling Murray a lot. He's got the athleticism and talent to be a legit NFL bellcow back -- and at the same time, he's got the humility to accept his role on the team and to be willing to serve the greater mission of winning games.
I was one of those that thought it was a big mistake to let Ingram walk. I didn't think LM would have nearly the same impact....while I don't think he gets quite as many touches as Ingram did....I was wrong, the guy is a really good back and I do sometimes think he should be used more especially as a receiver out of the backfield.

And as you state he just does whatever the team asks....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)