Hope we don't wait til the second half to insert LM (Latavius Murray-Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

You just going to ignore the fact that Kamara is averaging 4.7 YPC this season while Murray is averaging 4.2 YPC this season? Murray is a good RB, but Kamara is elite when you add in his receiving skills. Taking snaps away from an elite back like Kamara, who both runs and catches passes better than Murray, to give more carries to a one dimensional power back doesn't seem to be a very wise move to me.

Where's this 1.9 number he mentioned coming from?

Just because you are not a fan of abbrevs doesn't mean they weren't being clear.
Still not being clear if you going to put an abbreviations in the title. And still not clarifying in the first post. Most will probably know what it is but there are some that had no idea what you talking about. Why confuse your audience from the start? Then LM has never been use. LM could be anyone or anything. It is nice to be clear from the start.

you're thinking of the Tampa game

As I posted on the first page, Murray got the ball for the very first Saints play on offense against the 49ers. It was a run for 5 yards.

IMG_20201122_074642_058.jpg

Last edited:
ok, after that we didn't see him til the second half

Are you saying your memory is he wasn't on the field for any snaps the first half other than the first play on offense in the first half?

Last edited:
Still not being clear if you going to put an abbreviations in the title. And still not clarifying in the first post. Most will probably know what it is but there are some that had no idea what you talking about. Why confuse your audience from the start? Then LM has never been use. LM could be anyone or anything. It is nice to be clear from the start.

I've seen LM used in here before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom