Hope we never have to get to the dome "early" again. (1 Viewer)

snowdog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That was longest I've been in my vehicle for a game. Three hours to drive 50 miles. Left home at noon. I don't know what the deal is with the traffic this year, even during preseason it was like this. Coming from the west everything's fine up until around the airline exit. I had to hear Bobby rattle off every statistic under the sun the whole time. Well, I guess the win made up for it.

It could be worse. You could be a Cowgirls fan.

I ride a scooter to the dome...its awesome, no traffic and i park right outside the front door

Traffic was EXCEPTIONALLY horriable today. The rain definitely didn't help, but I the cops "directing" the traffic by the new orleans centre held the traffic up big time! I ended up having to take the loyola exit and come from the other side. I sat in one spot about 100 ft. away from the entrance of the new orleans centre for about 20 minutes before they let us move so we could park. Luckily we were in our seats Roby received the kickoff.

Coming from the east.... there was a PARADE going down Canal. Had to wait about 10-15 minutes before I could cross Canal. Who schedules a parade downtown at the same time of a Saints game?

I still would llike to know what the "added" security was supposed to be.[/QUOTE said:
Yeah, I thought there would be vehicle checks, metal detectors, but.. nothing.

That was longest I've been in my vehicle for a game. Three hours to drive 50 miles. Left home at noon. I don't know what the deal is with the traffic this year, even during preseason it was like this. Coming from the west everything's fine up until around the airline exit. I had to hear Bobby rattle off every statistic under the sun the whole time. Well, I guess the win made up for it.

Or you could stay home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom