Hoping Mike Bell's MRI shows negative (1 Viewer)

Bush and Bell combined for 16 rushes that were for 3 yards or less.

I just found the play by play of Bell:

I saw every one of those rushes and all 6 did not exactly impress me. 7 of his 17 rushes went for 2 yards or less.

Here's an analogy. jab, jab, jab, hook, jab, round house. All good RB run at this pattern as long as he doesn't get negative yards he doesn't need to pop off 5 everytime he gets the the ball. Tiring DL out with those short yards will almost always lead to a long run.

rofl really. I have a feeling dude barely watches the games at all, a casual fan if you will. arguing like he is and missed two big plays, might be better for him not admit that while he is trying to prove a point about the game when he didn't even watch it. jeez lol.

I missed two running plays, TWO and the rest were garbage.

Don't blame me blame the folks carrying the ball.

I think it is just nice to be able to argue about which back is better. In the past, we have complained about not having a back at all. You bandwagoners wouldn't remember...:)

I missed two running plays, TWO and the rest were garbage.

Don't blame me blame the folks carrying the ball.

i have a feeling you missed more than that. Based off your posts you didn't watch much at all of Bell. Your the only guy i've seen question how Bell has played.

Why is it every time someone brings up our RBs, it becomes a "THIS GUYS BETTER THAN THAT GUY" debate. No doubt we as fans have our favourite guys, but come on. We're beefing over our own guys. Its obvious that Mike Bell has been the man so far, regardless of what we as fans think of him.

Call it like you see it. With PT being limited, Mike Bell has carried the bulk of the load, while Reggie does what Reggie does. Bell has done more than enough in my opinion, and as of now, appears to be the answer to our "power back" questions. We all know what PT brings to the table, as well as Reggie. 3 different styles, all effective at what they do.

Mike Bell is dope, PT is dope. Both these guys have taken full advantage of their opportunities, and have became megabeasts for us. As for Reggie, he does his thing too. When our RBs are all healthy, I think we may have the best 3 punch ground and pound combo in the league...By the way, the strength of our team comes via the sky, with Drew and the recieving crew.

How deadly are we!!!

i have a feeling you missed more than that. Based off your posts you didn't watch much at all of Bell. Your the only guy i've seen question how Bell has played.

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude......I saw a pourous run game spearheaded by an average running back who averaged 3 yards a carry. Facts are facts.

Yep, we are. And for some reason, every "pro-Bell" thread becomes and "anti-Bush" thread. They are two different players with two different roles. What Bush does well is not what Bell does well. Why is it if we like one we are automatically branded as being against the other? Why can't we like both or dislike both, equally, but for different reasons?

This playing one Saint against the other when everyone on the offense is contributing to their success is just crazy.

Actually it seems Bush is being left out of it. Every pro-Bell thread is anti-Thomas. PERSONALLY I'd rather have Bell in there and work with a three-headed monster than do what we did last year.

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude......I saw a pourous run game spearheaded by an average running back who averaged 3 yards a carry. Facts are facts.

You are obviously related to Thomas, which is fine I guess, but at least be honest with us on this board. It's been very obvious that Bell is the better runner. He has better vision, makes better cuts, and is stronger. Thomas is a tough little guy that can squirt through holes or pop a defender and get the extra couple of yards. And we know what we have in Reggie. The Giants and Patriots (among others) have proved its really good to have a couple of backs like that.

lol i sleep just fine. I know we have 3 very good weapons in our backfield and am happy about it. You are apprently blinded by your love for Thomas and hate for the other guys, so i guess whatever helps YOU sleep at night.

O and btw since you are babbeling on in your drivel laden posts about facts we are 7th in the league as a team rushing, and Bell is 4th overall among players. Your right he is just terrible, what are we thinking. jeez.

lol i sleep just fine. I know we have 3 very good weapons in our backfield and am happy about it. You are apprently blinded by your love for Thomas and hate for the other guys, so i guess whatever helps YOU sleep at night.

O and btw since you are babbeling on in your drivel laden posts about facts we are 7th in the league as a team rushing, and Bell is 4th overall among players. Your right he is just terrible, what are we thinking. jeez.

The body of work I was speaking of was one game, yesterday to be exact.

Deny the fact that we have our most balanced attack in a while, and you'll be sorry on Sunday. 2008 #1 offense plus a more balanced attack.

The body of work I was speaking of was one game, yesterday to be exact.

rofl again, he played fine yesterday, again you were obviously not watching what everyone else was, even if he did play badly(which he didn't) one game is not something to judge a player on... everytime you post it gets better and better....really. lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom