Horizon Zero Dawn (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Shocking that a New Orleans Saints message board isn't a suitable place for high quality video game discussion. Gamers from far and wide flock to a football forum to quench their thirst for gaming knowledge only to be let down. There really should be a disclaimer on the main page.

OP
OP
SkyLance

SkyLance

Very Banned
Reaction score
Shocking that a New Orleans Saints message board isn't a suitable place for high quality video game discussion. Gamers from far and wide flock to a football forum to quench their thirst for gaming knowledge only to be let down. There really should be a disclaimer on the main page.
This board is for the Saints football team? I thought it was about Saints Row! Wow, some of those Saints Super Forum posts make a lot more sense now.

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Maybe we should send our trusty mod on an internet pilgrimage to warn other gaming communities not to shut down their websites just yet.

VaeVictus

All-Pro
Reaction score
Case in point.

As far as the game is concerned, it looks good. I don't know that I care for the premise. KZ's weren't bad games, well aside from KZ1, but there was nothing special about them. I did enjoy some multiplayer on KZ2, but it was short lived.

I could see me checking this out if it hits $20, which it will likely do in 3 months after it releases.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Case in point.

As far as the game is concerned, it looks good. I don't know that I care for the premise. KZ's weren't bad games, well aside from KZ1, but there was nothing special about them. I did enjoy some multiplayer on KZ2, but it was short lived.

I could see me checking this out if it hits $20, which it will likely do in 3 months after it releases.
I agree. This is something I'd check out maybe in the bargain bin.

Now, Mass Effect Andromeda.. that's something I'd try out at release.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I blame the Admin over this board. But the mod is top notch.

Scuderi

Rookie
Reaction score
I think it looks incredible, unfortunately for me it's only single player. I have trouble staying interested in single player games.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
well, this game is pretty awesome...

GOTY? probably but Red Dead 2 is due at the end of the year so....

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've spent the last month or so playing Twilight Princess HD. I was going to grab a Switch at launch but then decided to distract myself with this for a while instead. Whoa this game looks awesome after coming from an older game. I've only just made it through some of the training sequences. But I'm impressed so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom