Horizon Zero Dawn (1 Viewer)

SkyLance

Very Banned
Reaction score
Am I just not seeing the thread on this? This game looks like an all-time great. Im sad I only have an Xbox :(

Gameplay spoilers if you're worried about that sort of thing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T5Xx3MdqdgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You missed the thread. It's in the trash bin. The same place this game belongs.

What are you basing that on? I'm not attacking, I'm genuinely curious if you've seen anything other than the complete badassness in the trailers.

Yeah, don't expect straightforward discussion in here. And don't pay a lot of attention to Twenty.

What are you, warning people now?

Do you sit outside the haunted houses telling folks not to get alarmed, that's not a real werewolf, etc etc?

So the Video Games Board isn't really for discussing video games? What do we discuss here?

Well that's going to be difficult, as it doesn't allow us to bash Whodatfever with insults and innuendo. But I'll try if you want.

It's probably gonna suck, even though the running animation appears cool.

Skyrim is trash and it looks terrible for a game released in 2016. it looks like an iOS game

Guerrilla Games is making this. They're known for Killzone, which also looked beautiful but played like a pile of trash and had a horrible story.

But hey, at least this game looks nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom