Horizon Zero Dawn (1 Viewer)

So the Video Games Board isn't really for discussing video games? What do we discuss here?

Not in my brief experience is hasn't been. You can try, but you'll get some snarky response and then the topic will be derailed.

Shocking that a New Orleans Saints message board isn't a suitable place for high quality video game discussion. Gamers from far and wide flock to a football forum to quench their thirst for gaming knowledge only to be let down. There really should be a disclaimer on the main page.

Shocking that a New Orleans Saints message board isn't a suitable place for high quality video game discussion. Gamers from far and wide flock to a football forum to quench their thirst for gaming knowledge only to be let down. There really should be a disclaimer on the main page.

This board is for the Saints football team? I thought it was about Saints Row! Wow, some of those Saints Super Forum posts make a lot more sense now.

Case in point.

As far as the game is concerned, it looks good. I don't know that I care for the premise. KZ's weren't bad games, well aside from KZ1, but there was nothing special about them. I did enjoy some multiplayer on KZ2, but it was short lived.

I could see me checking this out if it hits $20, which it will likely do in 3 months after it releases.

:mecry:

maybe your brother will let you play it on his PS4

Case in point.

As far as the game is concerned, it looks good. I don't know that I care for the premise. KZ's weren't bad games, well aside from KZ1, but there was nothing special about them. I did enjoy some multiplayer on KZ2, but it was short lived.

I could see me checking this out if it hits $20, which it will likely do in 3 months after it releases.

I agree. This is something I'd check out maybe in the bargain bin.

Now, Mass Effect Andromeda.. that's something I'd try out at release.

I blame the Admin over this board. But the mod is top notch.

I think it looks incredible, unfortunately for me it's only single player. I have trouble staying interested in single player games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom