Horizon Zero Dawn (1 Viewer)

I agree about the ancient armor, its pretty strong even without the ability to add mods. I finished up the platinum trophy today, the last one I was missing was the training dummies. I cheated and used a vid to locate the last 3 I was missing.

I agree about the ancient armor, its pretty strong even without the ability to add mods. I finished up the platinum trophy today, the last one I was missing was the training dummies. I cheated and used a vid to locate the last 3 I was missing.
Do do you basically have to get to near the end of the main quest to get the ancient armor? I'm currently at the return to all mother quest. But I'm taking the time to gather some things before heading that way. For instance, I need to beat the cauldrons. Up to this point I had only beaten one. But I'm apparently doing them out of order. I knocked off the one with the thunder jaw last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

whenever you go to Commander Zavala's workshop is when you can get the last power cell that you need for the ancient armor

I'm level 30 now I believe. It's much more fun killing robots now. Early on, I did not take resistance potions serious enough.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zlj03FjL3_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I finished the game last night. I think it's a significant game. I still have a couple of criticisms, but some of my earlier complaints came to be praises as I progressed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I finished the game last night. I think it's a significant game. I still have a couple of criticisms, but some of my earlier complaints came to be praises as I progressed.

Sounds like something I'll be picking up on sale either for my birthday or Christmas.

It would be worth full price, but I'm patient.

I don't think you should wait. It's a great game.

I understand the sentiment, but unless it requires online play, I'm happy to be behind the curve on stand alone games.

By the time I bought the Witcher 3, some of the DLC was already out. I got it for half off. Great game. Even better getting it on sale.

With Best Buy Gamer's club, it's going for about $24 today. So, I picked it up online. I have to wait until Wednesday to start playing it though.

Pretty solid game and I've only scratched the surface. Just finished the proving, and a quest or two past that.

Pretty solid game and I've only scratched the surface. Just finished the proving, and a quest or two past that.

It's a fun game for sure. It's definitely beautiful. I just finished Zelda so I think I'm going to go back into HZD for the expansion pack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom