Horizon Zero Dawn (1 Viewer)

I'm kinda geeking out about the artwork showing the game set in the Tetons and Yellowstone.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It's a fun game for sure. It's definitely beautiful. I just finished Zelda so I think I'm going to go back into HZD for the expansion pack.

Yeah, good call on this one. I'm enjoying the story and the game play mechanics. I already haven't tried a few weapon types, as I've sort of settled on a fighting style. But, I do want to try a few others and see how that goes.

I do go through a ton of potions and meds..haha.

This game is a masterpiece. Completely immersive and believable world featuring amazingly well-written dialog and acting. The combat mechanics are well done. Often times open world games can bog you down with pointless tasks. I never felt this way about the game. The narrative effort put forth in each quest made them worthwhile. The music was outstanding.

Halfway through it hit me that Guerrilla Games created a game better than any installment of Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, or console version of Fallout.

I just finished it and still need to do the DLC and finish Hunter's Lodge quests. I will end up with a Platinum trophy for this game. I missed audio logs that I want to find. There's a couple of corruption zones and bandit camps I skipped as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom