Horn,Johnson hopes to have celebrations ready for Sunday showdown (1 Viewer)

Joe needs that kinda stuff. Leave the kid alone. He obviously doesn't need it. I'm gonna beat a dead horse here- but I think Joe messed Lewis' head up and missed a chance to indoctrinate Donte' on what it really means to be a professional with that attitude. The part about putting fun in the game irks me. After his cell phone incident, Lewis had a quote in the paper that [paraphrased] said "what fun is to simply catch a TD pass?". If catching TD's isn't fun enough and you don't get penalized then dance. Emmit can dance why not Joe? I think it's goofy but not as goofy as I would look trying to dance (don't want to be a hypocrite). But like Deuce and Barry and many other stars in the league- putting 6 points on the board is plenty of fun for most players. If you wanna dance with the stars do it quickly and get back to work. Most of the guys just want to win.

Last edited:
Colston said he wanted everyone to call him "T-Bone." But the team gave that nickname to someone else and started calling him "Coco" instead. Next thing you knew, the whole team was chanting "CoCo! Coco! CoCo!"

Joe can be called Go-Go ( as in dancer) and Co-Co for Colston. Put them with all the others and it can be called " Go-Go, Co-Co & Co".

I am going to throw something at my tv if I see a sign that says

CO-CO

beware

Let Colston be Colston. Joe is a good mentor, but to change Colston's demeanor isn't a good move. I'm sure Joe will know how far to take it.

CoCo sounds good to me. I wonder what he thinks of his new nickname.

I like Colston just the way he is right now. You don't see classy WR's like Marvin Harrison and some others doing all that stuff. What's really stupid is when you do all that stuff and either are already losing the game or wind up losing the game. Save that energy and use it to score another TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom