Horn,Johnson hopes to have celebrations ready for Sunday showdown (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting the article, good read.

I hope Colston doesn't start with all the celebration nonsense.

Yeah I agree with you. Even though its all in good nature, Horn should just let Colston be Colston. Colston will make a name for himself and that is with is production not antics.

I'd be very surprised if he does, based on what we've seen of him so far. He got kind of excited after one of his TDs (I think it was the one-armed catch at GB) where he spiked the ball, but on all the others, he simply acts like he's been scoring TDs in the NFL for 10 years...

I guess that article solves the "Let's give Colston a nickname" threads. Co-co!!!!

I'd kinda like Coco to show more personality, too; but if it suit him, it doesn't suit him. We've seen him in a couple of interviews now and the guy is comes off very warm but just more unassuming than your average top WR. I hope he doesn't change but he would be more than deserving of a celebration or two. Not everybody likes what Horn does but that's what makes Joe, Joe.

I guess that article solves the "Let's give Colston a nickname" threads. Co-co!!!!
I'm thinking of making my first sign ever for this weekend .... for Coco.

Last edited:
Last week i read hwere Joe hung out w Colston and said he loves how humble he is and told him, whatever you do, don't change, be yourself. Now he's trying to teach him the Josephine Shuffle? Something doesn't add up...

Last edited:
i don't care about celebrations unless it hurts the team with a penalty....seems like alot of players could care less if they get the team penalized

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom