Horn Out? (1 Viewer)

I've been comming her for about a year now...when i found out about this site.....great site, great place to get info on our beloved saints....the people are great and usually helpful...just started posting here recently mainly because i have to time now...but one thing i have to compain about and dont understand..I dont understand why you guys get so upset a people when they repost a question or something like that....its not that hard just not to answer....some people may not have time to search throught all the Joe Horn threads here to find out something as simple as "do you know if horn will play or not?" .....so please just answer if you know and if you dont know take it easy on the guy who doesnt have time to sit here for 20 minutes to find a thread when he just has a simple question.

I didn't see Roman Harper play on Sunday, whats his status?

I know... Harper must be in the doghouse. On another point of recent interest, I wonder how many yards Keith Poole will have this Sunday against Pitt.

I know... Harper must be in the doghouse. On another point of recent interest, I wonder how many yards Keith Poole will have this Sunday against Pitt.

Probably not too many. He's hardly Cuozzo's favorite target nowadays.

I've been comming her for about a year now...when i found out about this site.....great site, great place to get info on our beloved saints....the people are great and usually helpful...just started posting here recently mainly because i have to time now...but one thing i have to compain about and dont understand..I dont understand why you guys get so upset a people when they repost a question or something like that....its not that hard just not to answer....some people may not have time to search throught all the Joe Horn threads here to find out something as simple as "do you know if horn will play or not?" .....so please just answer if you know and if you dont know take it easy on the guy who doesnt have time to sit here for 20 minutes to find a thread when he just has a simple question.

My translater broke after half this post, but i agree sorta, but then again Andrus has posted Forum Etiquette in one thread before asking members to either use search feature *except on gameday when it's turned off sometimes*, The moderators could keep merging these Spammed post but it takes them away from moderating new thread post elsewhere or they might not get to it in time and we have maybe 12 of the same question being posted throughout the board, some people will even post same exactly News articles not noticing that same article is probably the very top thread posted on the forum, some people just log on and immediately hit "NEW THREAD" and Pound the paste Button/Key and hit ok, All the spammed post also makes the board messy and users would want not to visit anymore because the boards reporting Same Articles throughout the entire forum.

It's probably alot quicker anyway to hit the search link above "it quickly drops a tab down" and you could have just typed "Joe horn injured" in that and it would have pulled up the lastest post about him to the very top of all the threads, simply look at the age of the post and Common sense will guide you.

I dont understand why you guys get so upset a people when they repost a question or something like that....its not that hard just not to answer....some people may not have time to search throught all the Joe Horn threads here to find out something as simple as "do you know if horn will play or not?"

This site has thousands of members. If someone posted a new thread to ask a simple question everytime they "didn't have time" to search for it, the forum would be littered with little 1 question threads....and the rest of us would have to search to find the good threads. If I were going to post a question like this one, I would find an existing thread to ask the question in. I wouldn't start a new thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom