Horn - Saints Control Own Destiny, article (1 Viewer)

Nice read saying nothing we don't already know (not dissing you SFNA). You'd think the author of the article would've come up with a somewhat more creative theme.

I liked that one.

""We can turn this season around," New Orleans wide receiver Joe Horn said."

LOL!, that's the last thing I want!

A little humor there.

ddd

Can you imagine if the Saints had 2 of those games back with no turnovers? They could easily be 9-2. Play TO free football for the most part and they will have a excellent shot.(Easier said than done , I know)

Nice article. Joe is right. We control our own destiny, and when we don't turn the ball over, we usually win. Let's keep this streak alive, and the sky is the limit.

The magic number is three more wins. Anything more is gravy on the mashed potatoes!

they didn't mention the ridiculous one-handed catch that Joe made on Sunday.
Wow.
guy is a freakshow

I like McCready and all but how would it be possible to geta 1st round bye and then host a game on the 7th or 8th of JAN?

Top two NFC teams get first round byes, then a home game.

He was supposing we go 4-1 to finish 11-5. In that situation we would win the division, and be in contention for the first round bye. Our strong NFC record would help that. Were we to be considered the 1 or 2 seed in the NFC, we would get a first round bye and a home game following.

Or are you just questioning the calendar? Now that you mention it- that's right. There can't be a bye and a game Jan 7 or 8. But even if we didnt' get the bye, we would still host. I guess that is what he was trying to say.

And if we win two games more than Chicago we have home field throughout the playoffs.

Top two NFC teams get first round byes, then a home game.

He was supposing we go 4-1 to finish 11-5. In that situation we would win the division, and be in contention for the first round bye. Our strong NFC record would help that. Were we to be considered the 1 or 2 seed in the NFC, we would get a first round bye and a home game following.

Or are you just questioning the calendar? Now that you mention it- that's right. There can't be a bye and a game Jan 7 or 8. But even if we didnt' get the bye, we would still host. I guess that is what he was trying to say.

I know but professional journalist are held to higher standard... at least by me. But that was the thing that I've been wanting the most. A bye... Jan 7th and 8th we sit and watch other teams fight for the right to play us. The calendar!! It's the calendar!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom