Hornets @ Dallas (1 Viewer)

This is what the media likes to say, but 2 teams clearly separated themselves by the end of the season, the Lakers and Spurs.

who's the 2nd seed man??..wth..Spurs must pay the refs in the postseason after watching todays game and last years series against the Suns

You're wrong. Dirk would not try to pick a fight with anyone. It's not his style. Never been his style. As JoeLittleBigHorn said, Dirk would probably not even throw a punch. The guy is tough when it comes to playing with pain in injuries, but when it comes to fighting, no. You guys are wearing your-team-colored-glasses. What are your colors anyway?

Coming from a Hornets fan, I think that Dirk is one of the classiest players in the league, i agree with you and I think West was wrong for patting his face and wut not. Dirk curses like crazy, which is why he got part of the tech, but i've never seen Dirk have a shoving match or try to pick a fight with anyone.

who's the 2nd seed man??..wth..Spurs must pay the refs in the postseason after watching todays game and last years series against the Suns

I could point you to several threads and posts in this, the Hornets Board, where your own fans acknowledged the poor play by your Hornets down the stretch.

But I agree about the Spurs paying the refs. They always seem to get the calls. That series should be fun to watch, but painful as well. You'll need a box of Kleenex nearby with all the crying D'Antoni and his boys will do. And of course, all of Duncan's "what did I do" looks on his face.

I could point you to several threads and posts in this, the Hornets Board, where your own fans acknowledged the poor play by your Hornets down the stretch.

But I agree about the Spurs paying the refs. They always seem to get the calls. That series should be fun to watch, but painful as well. You'll need a box of Kleenex nearby with all the crying D'Antoni and his boys will do. And of course, all of Duncan's "what did I do" looks on his face.

I know, man i hope the Suns can pull it off and beat em in the first round.

Well your entitled to your opinion, doux, but some other players are not as easily tempered with their tempers as Dirk is or you say he is. He has to understand that Tyson and D-West are emotional players and will get in his face and mouth off if they feel he is trying to give the wrong impression or a bad impression.
Just my two cents.

Good luck in Game 2. BTW.

:nono: All luck is to be wished to the Hornets!

Well we can agree on something:
dampier3mq3dv.jpg

:9:

I wanted to follow this up with the name 'Manu' and an emoticon of someone diving into a pool....but, alas, no emoticon.....:jazzman:

I think West was wrong for patting his face and wut not. Dirk curses like crazy, which is why he got part of the tech, but i've never seen Dirk have a shoving match or try to pick a fight with anyone.

Because he's a little baby girl, c'mon now. I've watched him whine and b**** for years. Yeah he's a great shooter, one of the best, and I have tried hard to like him because of the talent, but he's got that flop thing going like a German soccer player and then the injured attitude. P*** off. DWest is class, all the way.

Dirk enjoys watching little boys change their gym shorts.

One comment on Dirk...this guy opened up a can of worms with saying how he'd rather play the Hornets than the Lakers. Regardless is it's true, it was completely disrespectful statement towards the Hornets, who finished with an almost identical record.

Also, he may not be the guy who's always starting shoving matches, but this cat is far from one of the classiest players in the league. He is, and will always be, to EMO for that category.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom