Hornets @ Dallas (1 Viewer)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
What do you guys think on how we approach this game? Keep team chemistry intact (but with less minutes for the starters) or give the starters a huge break?

Even though we won by 22 last night, I'm still worried. There's several things running through my mind: We played horrible D to start it off, did the team finally come back to life in the 2nd half or was that just us playing the Clippers? Has the team really been collapsing on D like that or are we playing a little vanilla going into the postseason?

Tonight will be a good test for us fans but will the teams play all out knowing that this is for nothing and that they will face eachother in the first round....or do they rest starters and try not to give away game plans?

He said last night that if we do not have a chance at the 1 seed we will play starters till half time.

I would love to see this team really start a game out well. This first half sloth has got to go.

This game is not meaningless. If we beat Dallas and Denver beats Memphis, we will actually face Denver in the first round instead of Dallas. I don't know whether or not that goes into the approach tonight, but nonetheless this game definitely means something.

This game is not meaningless. If we beat Dallas and Denver beats Memphis, we will actually face Denver in the first round instead of Dallas. I don't know whether or not that goes into the approach tonight, but nonetheless this game definitely means something.

Wow, man. I actually missed that. Good catch. I thought Dallas had it all wrapped up. I didn't realize they lost the last two and screwed it up....like we did.

And yeah, I'd rather face Denver, too.

The team looks tired, though...real tired. I still don't think I'd play the starters all the way through.

its an ugly shouting match between me (hornets fan) and my dad (mavs fan)

GEAUX HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm stuck working and can't watch, but I just checked the score on espn.go.com. :covri:
The good thing is that I can watch the playoffs this year and not expect much from the Mavs, unlike last year when I was crushed.

From the espn.go.com live updates, it looks like Scott is playing his starters this late in the 4th. Win or lose, I think this is the smart thing for him to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom