Hornets fans meeting team at airport!!!! Feels like Saints Season (1 Viewer)

Good luck and I hope the Hornets do well tis season., smgull. I also want to hope that Hornets fans and Saints fans can get along and bond together in this great run. WE are both from the same city, lets do this thing. We are right next door to each other, lets put aside any bad feelings we have with each other.

This is about New Orleans everybody, about both of our dreams, embrace it people.
Lets not overlook this thing, we have the best NBA team probably ever in this town and we should support them.

I am a member of both forums and I will be damned to allow this to go away. I love both of these teams, like everyone should too.

Period

I didn't realize anyone was fighting. I'm a diehard saints fan since birth and I also follow every hornets game.........and I know that I haven't been fighting with myself about it.

I love the city of N.O. and am glad to see both teams doing well.

Didn't know this would get moved, was trying to get some assistance from some saints fans.

I didn't realize anyone was fighting. I'm a diehard saints fan since birth and I also follow every hornets game.........and I know that I haven't been fighting with myself about it.

I love the city of N.O. and am glad to see both teams doing well.

I suspect that you're right. Most fans of the City are fans of the Saints, the Hornets, and the Voodoo. Success of any and all of these teams is success for the city.

Go Hornets. :)

The Hornets are doing awesome, and it looks like they're going to keep it up. It's only a matter of time before NOLA starts going wild for the Bees.

Perhaps you could drop Andrus a private message or an email asking for a more visible Hornets board? I have been lobbying as a moderator of the site to make the Hornest part of sr.com more accessable. It couldnt hurt your cause for more visibility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom