Hornets @ Jazz (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
8:00 central. ready for a bounce back game after playing terribly vs clippers.

jazz are 10-5. hornets 11-2.

spurs are above us now at 12-1. they are on a roll.

hopefully hornets make it to 12-2 tonight!

Will be a tough game. Hopefully the new additions get up to speed with the team. They looked lost against the Clippers. We really need to learn how to hold on to a lead though. I believe that is our biggest downfall this year is the ability to go up by 10+ and lose the lead rather quickly.

Another CST game :1crysad:

Gray up! Mbenga looks like he rarely does anything except foul

This team needs to continue rebuilding. The talent levels on the Jazz and Hornets is noticable.

I liked our team better before the 5 player trade, though the trade seemed pretty good on paper (especially the balance sheet). The defensive intensity has disappeared completely. We look a lot like we did the last 2 years.

Couldn't find the basket tonight. Even the open looks never found the net.

We need to get home. This road trip has been murder.

Our defense has been suspect since the trade, for whatever reason. Okafor especially. Looks like last year all of a sudden from him....

This loss will bring out the doubters, but if we play good team defense we are still a formidable team. We just haven't brought it on the defensive end for two games straight. I hope Monty puts the screws to some of these guys, b/c they're not playing together on the defensive end right now at all.

And Jack looks lost, but that will change with practice time. He's a good player, and will help out before it is all said and done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom