Hornets/Lakers gameday thread (1 Viewer)

im at work watching the gamecast so any updates that i otherwise wouldnt know would be GREATLY appreciated!

had a little pushing and shoving up and down the court with Rodminivich and Chandler. Flagrant on Rodminivich Chandler knocks down the free throws..

Hornets down 7-12. Lakers with alot of energy right now. That is to be expected. We just need stay in this thing right now

What happened? Al it says is flagrant foul on Rodmonocich. Who did he foul, and was it bad?

on the lakers possession Horents got the board and as they were running up the court, some players were kind of bunched up and Chandler kind of pushed Rodmonivich and he fell down, Rodmonivich gets up and runs down the court and as Chandler is setting a pick for Paul, Rodmonivich straight runs at him and hits him from the side kind of hard with like a check hit...the dude was ****** for sure...:smilielol:

What happened? Al it says is flagrant foul on Rodmonocich. Who did he foul, and was it bad?

Put it this way, if things don't work out well with Dan Morgan this year, I'd give Vlad Radmono***** a chance at the weakside linebacker spot.

On another note, Gasol is a really goofy looking guy. He looks like this kid in my 3rd grade class who would pick his nose every day. I could see Gasol doing the same in shootaround.

The worst thing that could happen besides injury is happening...

CP3, TC, and Hilton have 2 fouls each
D-West and Peja both have 1
and there is still almost 3 minutes left in the first quarter...ugh...it is going to be a long day.

Seems like Paul is getting mugged every time down court with very few fouls being called.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom