Hornets PWND THE JAZZ (1 Viewer)

Am I a fan? I think I am. I am not sure how that happened. It's awesome to actually see them on TV, but I think it would have been a heck of a game to be at. The fans looked and sounded like they were having a great time. (Maybe it was just the $1 beers at the Buzz Fest before the game. ;)). I dunno, I think N.O. might just become a basketball town yet!

Yeah, CP3 is something special. In grand New Orleans style, I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall. He's too much of a good thing for NOLA sports

Christopher Paul>Deron
Mucho Jannero> Deron
Hornets team>Jazz team
But take consolation Jazz fans in the fact that your team name would kick ours' *** if it were still the New Orleans Jazz. Y'all can be the Utah Mountains or the Utah 3rd Wives or something.

Yeah, CP3 is something special. In grand New Orleans style, I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall. He's too much of a good thing for NOLA sports

Chris Paul clubs baby seals. But let's keep this on the dl. It might hurt his MVP run if word got out.

A little disappointing we let them back in it.....but when we were dominating I was bored and on SR.com. I stood the last 6 minutes of the game.

I think I'm going to the game Friday, solo or not, high gas prices or not,:9: I'd like to see nice high scoring blowout, those are always fun, the way they're playing right now I like that scenario happening...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom