Hornets/Rockets (1 Viewer)

I'm one of those unfortunate fans with Direct TV at this point. I'm not getting much luck with Channelsurfing.net, and the Paste shown above by SaintSeb isn't working for me. Any other tips on trying to watch this game on the computer? Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm one of those unfortunate fans with Direct TV at this point. I'm not getting much luck with Channelsurfing.net, and the Paste shown above by SaintSeb isn't working for me. Any other tips on trying to watch this game on the computer? Any advice would be appreciated.

Try the link again, it can be found here raptorsnation.tk . It went out for a minute or two but works fine now.

All the links I know have been posted on this thread, but try using internet explorer instead of firefox if you already haven't. In my experience IE seems to work better.

Edit: Today

try that. It's probably the same thing that's already been posted, but it's worth a shot.

13pts 6 assists 4 steals.

I fully expect him to come out gunning this half. He just needs to cut down on some of these turnovers. We gotta start knocking down some shots as well.

edit:stepping on his foot? C'mon ref, do you really have to be on such a power trip? Lighten up, *******

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom