Hornets/Rockets (1 Viewer)

Hornets win by 21.... 21 POINTS WOW!!!

HORNETS #1 IN WEST!

#1 WEST VS #1 EAST GONNA BE NICE

Everyone should put their hate for the Jazz and Deron and pull for them vs the Lakers tom.

Oh, I think it's time for a Hornets look-alike thread. I always love those!!!

Holy Toledo, Bat Man!!! Wishing I didn't have DirecTV. Which local channel best for highlights at 10, WWL or WDSU?

i was there tonight - WOW

1st half was the most frustrating half of basketball (offensively) i've ever witnessed. but we played some great D, kept it up and just flat wore 'em out. 4th quarter was a mauling. crowd was excellent - 1st time i've been there when it was packed to the rafters. fans into it the whole time, despite the fact that the game racked any real rhythm.

mo-pete needs to see a shrink
what has happened to pargo?
bonzi is the man
CP3 = MVP

Why?

Byron Scott looked like the Cheshire Cat in his presser. He looks like he is enjoying himself' as much as the fans are!

My favorite play was when Alston went to the baseline to toss the ball back inbounds and what seemed like 19 Hornets were there to smack it back into him and then it goes out of bounds. Hornets ball.

And it was even sweeter that it was West that slammed it into him and then started punching the air right after. :hihi:

Man, that cold streak was scarey at the beginning. Ah well, #1 in the West although there hasn't been much fanfair on it, yet.

I knew it would be a good night when the local news here in Lake Charles actually had a decently long piece on the Hornets.

i was there tonight - WOW

1st half was the most frustrating half of basketball (offensively) i've ever witnessed. but we played some great D, kept it up and just flat wore 'em out. 4th quarter was a mauling. crowd was excellent - 1st time i've been there when it was packed to the rafters. fans into it the whole time, despite the fact that the game racked any real rhythm.

what has happened to pargo?
bonzi is the man
CP3 = MVP

The whole team was just ice cold. The quote in the post game was "they couldn't throw it in the ocean". Luckily they scrapped and kept the pressue on defense. McGrady folds when you irritate him.

Pargo isn't all that. He's very streaky. I hope Paul can handle a few more minutes in the playoffs.

When Wells and Mo are both clicking it's great, but if one is on it's sufficient.

CP3 is amazing. What a great athlete to watch. I would love to see him get MVP - he deserves it.

This game brought a tear to my eye. This team is clicking, Hornets gotta geaux all the way. I hate T-mac so much, it just put i the icing on the cake seeing that ******bag lose. CP3... I'm not worthy :worthy: He without a doubt should be MVP. Great night, I'm also excited to see how Julian Wright turns out, my cousins are big Jayhawk fans and i went to a couple games and followed this guy somewhat, he's a beast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom