Hornets/Rockets (1 Viewer)

Hey BAY BAY!!!

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Let's go out tonight guys and show the Rockets who is the Best in the West and cheer MVP for Chris Paul. Let's pack the arena tonight and get the Hornets in first place.

Go Hornets and Saints!!

Got my tickets yesterday. they were going fast!

It appears that the Rockets have become our Falcons.....to me at least.

We need West. The Rockets just seem to be made up in a way that really exploits us. They are the only team I would be really worried about seeing in the postseason.

Exploit who!! Bring'em on baby. Total domination tonight!!!

I will not be at the game tonight, but I fully expect to hear the noise from the Hives roof being blown off, all the way here in Thibodaux. Should be fantastic :9:

I think the highlight of my night would be if Bonzi comes in and puts Rafer on his ***.

I'll be there tonight. I will make my presence known to Rafer and I'll make sure Tracy doesn't forget about his round 2 playoff exploits.

I think the highlight of my night would be if Bonzi comes in and puts Rafer on his ***.

I'll be there tonight. I will make my presence known to Rafer and I'll make sure Tracy doesn't forget about his round 2 playoff exploits.

I expect Rafer to be boo'ed every time he touches the ball. Just like the Spurs were in the 2nd half of that game one week ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom