Hosting a Saints-Steelers gathering tomorrow in Pittsburgh... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'll be the only Saints fan among 12 Steeler fans and my indifferent wife, and I'm looking forward to having them all over at my house. I'm cooking gumbo, jambalaya, and red beans and rice with some potato salad and french bread. And I'll proudly wear my Saints sweatshirt to church in the morning!

Now the Saints just need to win for me!

If you were actually AT the game, id be there. Im here in pittsburgh for the game.

By the way, hear anything about the weather conditions AT GAMETIME tommorow? I already know its going to rain before the game, but there was some question to whether or not it would be raining at 4:15.

I hope they put a whopping on the Steelers tomorrow, so you can rub it in for all the Pitt fans SaintatPitt.GO SAINTS!

I'll be the only Saints fan among 12 Steeler fans and my indifferent wife, and I'm looking forward to having them all over at my house. I'm cooking gumbo, jambalaya, and red beans and rice with some potato salad and french bread. And I'll proudly wear my Saints sweatshirt to church in the morning!

Now the Saints just need to win for me!

same here in Kane, Pa. At least my wife daughter and grandkids will wearing Saints colors among a dozen Steelers fans. I am cooking jambalaya and a host of cajun side dishes.

pics to follow

I'm cooking gumbo, jambalaya, and red beans and rice with some potato salad and french bread
That would make a good menu for your Saints Super Bowl Party. Also need some crawfish and King Cake!

Oh, and Etoufee

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom