Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From Dawson's Creek, Batman Begins, of course married to Tom Cruise

I would say cute as hell more than hot but she has a sultry thing going on in some of these pics that I like

Attachments

• katie1.jpg
    katie1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 395
  • katie2.jpg
    katie2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 395
  • katie3.jpg
    katie3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 394
  • katie4.jpg
    katie4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 11
  • katie5.jpg
    katie5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 393
more

Attachments

• katie9.jpg
    katie9.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 391
  • katie8.jpg
    katie8.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 388
  • katie7.jpg
    katie7.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 390
  • katie6.jpg
    katie6.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 388
  • katie10.jpg
    katie10.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 387
Normally cute, but when she wants to look hot, she can.

/though, she probably needs to be rescued from that wackadoodle Cruise and reintroduced into society at this point.

She was very hot before she got Cruised. Still attractive, when her hair is longer, but tainted.

She always had that girl next door that may be on drugs, but who knows look.

Ever since I saw this picture, I am no longer attracted. Looks like the chupacabra.
katie-holmes-boyfriend-jeans.jpg

I don't get this. It seems like people are docking her points only for being involved with Tom Cruise, i.e. crazy. Since when did crazy become a negative? These threads are all patently ridiculous because no one on here has a chance with trim a fraction as hot as any of these girls.

The chupacabra? What the ******* ****? She is straight up beautiful, and gets more points for being certifiably crazy. Go see The Gift, or at least about 20 seconds worth of The Gift. This board goes crazy when any woman posts her picture on here, but Katie freaking Holmes is "not hot"?

Pointy elbows and so forth.

I don't get this. It seems like people are docking her points only for being involved with Tom Cruise, i.e. crazy. Since when did crazy become a negative? These threads are all patently ridiculous because no one on here has a chance with trim a fraction as hot as any of these girls.

The chupacabra? What the ******* ****? She is straight up beautiful, and gets more points for being certifiably crazy. Go see The Gift, or at least about 20 seconds worth of The Gift. This board goes crazy when any woman posts her picture on here, but Katie freaking Holmes is "not hot"?

Pointy elbows and so forth.

When I can play the xylophone on your ribs, try a sandwich or two please.

how is this even debatable...like any of you bums would turn down Katie Homles? c'mon man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom