Hot or Not (prancercise) (1 Viewer)

She looks so happy and sexy. I can't wait to give up the gym. I want to prance. I will wear my shorts like urkel in homage to this sexy lady.

If I was eighty, I'd tear it up...

Looks like she might already be getting to' up...

RAYMOND CLEMENT, N. LAUDERDALE, FL
LANDSCAPE BUSINESS OWNER
“JOANNA AND I HAVE FUN DOING Prancercise® TOGETHER!”

Attachments

• RAYMOND-CLEMENT.jpg
    RAYMOND-CLEMENT.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 182
Had that video full screened with the sound on and the ol' lady walked in. She came in right as the 80's **** track and old lady were galloping. She thinks I'm into some pretty weird stuff now. Thanks for that.

Edit: Done. You win again, internet.

Someone needs to send her to the glue factory.....

Had that video full screened with the sound on and the ol' lady walked in. She came in right as the 80's **** track and old lady were galloping. She thinks I'm into some pretty weird stuff now. Thanks for that.

The ol' lady gallops into every room I'm in now, acting like an 80 year old lady. You've ruined my life!

Edit: Done again, internet. Touche.

Classic.

The best post and best follow up post goes to..... This guy^

The ol' lady gallops into every room I'm in now, acting like an 80 year old lady. You've ruined my life!

Edit: Done again, internet. Touche.

This is like the 3rd or 4th reference to this I've seen in less than 24 hours. Oh, the horror.

OK, she's just ******* with us now...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cIXIZ_8aGM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom