Hot or Not (prancercise) (1 Viewer)

I used to do this when I was a horse-crazy 8-year-old girl. Finally, my parents relented and got me horseback riding lessons and eventually my own horse because, even back then, all that prancing around on foot just looked stupid.

all that prancing around on foot just looked stupid.

Stupid? BS. Wait, where did you get your coconut?

v2YUhcO.gif

Too bad that drone didn't hit those two in the head.....:aargh:

Money shot at 3:30

I especially like the way the camera focused in on it.... I bet the "Prancercise Queen" didn't even notice it.....:smilielol: and you know who ever edited it did it on purpose....

You are the Prancing Queen
Young and sweet, only seventeen
Prancing Queen, feel the beat
From the tambourine, oh yeah

Stupid? BS. Wait, where did you get your coconut?

v2YUhcO.gif

Well, come on, I was 8. I also unadvisedly practiced jumping and still have the scar on my knee from when I didn't quite clear the "jump". Very uncool.

oh yea, that shouldn't get stuck in my head all day or anything
All day? I'll never be able to sing that song correctly again.

And before any of you say it, I am preemptively telling you to zip it.

Suppose one of your fellow SR.com brethern openly admitted to doing prancercise for a few years now, while listening to Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love"... I mean would said poster be ridiculed publicly?

The dude asked me to present this to you all. He's in great shape by the way. Actually, he and I look a lot alike. It's uncanny. We even have the same name, heh. :shrug:

Suppose one of your fellow SR.com brethern openly admitted to doing prancercise for a few years now, while listening to Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love"... I mean would said poster be ridiculed publicly?

The dude asked me to present this to you all. He's in great shape by the way. Actually, he and I look a lot alike. It's uncanny. We even have the same name, heh. :shrug:

Video or it never happened......

she hired a crane for that shoot - a frickin crane

she reminds me of this for whatever reason
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TSqkdcT25ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom