Hotel Recs in Atlanta please (1 Viewer)

I may still be learning the trade but I would 99% guarantee that someone in there 70's has a better shot at getting back on the golf course with covid than the flu.
People don't freaking realize before this virus, elderly patients that pass with flu like symptoms receive a cause of death of "Natural Causes" due to complications.
Anyone who has died this year with "covid like symptoms" receive a cause of death do to covid-19. Supposedly only a handful of flu deaths this year 🤔
You’re more likely to die in a plane crash than in a car crash but you’re more likely to be in a car crash than a plane crash

there, now our arguments have confused each other

Hmm but row 4 from the field in Atlanta is $200 right not vs $600+ in the Dome. Atlanta sounds like a better deal for sure

It's probably a pretty safe bet that people will be adequately distanced at the sphincter dome, but be safe!

It's been years since I've been to ATL, but I did used to like to stay at the Hilton. There's a tiki bar and polynesian restaurant downstairs and a crazy russian place on top - or at least there were. both were good.

How’s your family doing? Hope everyone is recuperating.
Yes luckily for us (me, wife and in laws) it went through relatively harmless. Some drowsiness and I was stiff in the back a couple days but otherwise we were fortunate . We’ve all had the antibody test and are actually a bit relieved to get the news of being done with it.

Yes luckily for us (me, wife and in laws) it went through relatively harmless. Some drowsiness and I was stiff in the back a couple days but otherwise we were fortunate . We’ve all had the antibody test and are actually a bit relieved to get the news of being done with it.
My buddy got it a couple of weeks ago and had the same antibody test done on him I spoke to him today and he’s feeling much better and just like you some stiffness in his muscles but besides that it’s okey-dokey Smokey. Stay safe out there #WhoDAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom