Hottest Gadgets of the 80's! (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
1980sGadgets.jpg

Compact Disc player in 1984? I think there were like, 8 CD's to play in 1984.

Also $250 for a Nintendo in 1986 is $650 now based on the consumer price index. What the **** were my parents thinking?

Our first VCR had a WIRED remote control. It was about 10 ft long.

You mean the remote that only controlled the pause function? We had that.

And then we upgraded to the "portable" VCR, so you could use the 30lb camera more than 10 feet away from the unit. You had to sling the VCR strap over your shoulder and carry that plus the camera.

I still have my 1st walkman.

You could get a cassette adapter and listen to your ipod through it!!

Hmm, daisy-chaining my music huh?

I still have a lot of old cassettes too. Many of them are recorded music from B97, Q93, WRNO and WYLD. It's one of those "when I was your age" stories for the kids. To move between songs we had to press the FFWD button, then stop, listen, press the FFWD button, stop, then listen, crap too far, press the RWD button.

Hmm, daisy-chaining my music huh?

I still have a lot of old cassettes too. Many of them are recorded music from B97, Q93, WRNO and WYLD. It's one of those "when I was your age" stories for the kids. To move between songs we had to press the FFWD button, then stop, listen, press the FFWD button, stop, then listen, crap too far, press the RWD button.

you flipped it over & rwd b/c the ff was way too slow

Compact Disc player in 1984? I think there were like, 8 CD's to play in 1984.

Also $250 for a Nintendo in 1986 is $650 now based on the consumer price index. What the **** were my parents thinking?

Maybe you were a spoiled rotten kid.......?

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom