HOU-DATS! anyone want to ???? (1 Viewer)

skymike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
... have a Monday Night Football VICTORY Party? We could go somewhere, wear our colors, and GLOAT!!!!!! hahahaha!

where in Houston area are you? suggestions?

rain/schmain, dont be a wuss. I need to gloat.

Last edited:
I'm right up the road in Austin and wish I could be there when y'all do that ! If you go some place, get pics and post them here !

... have a Monday Night Football VICTORY Party? We could go somewhere, wear our colors, and GLOAT!!!!!! hahahaha!

where in Houston area are you? suggestions?

rain/schmain, I need to gloat.

Hey skymike! I would love to, but I have to work at 5 am. I think I know you from our gatherings @ Woodrows on Chimney Rock, right? Just know that I'll be where you guys are in spirit. BTW: We should find a Cowboys bar here in Houston to crash after we win in Dallas!

I'm right up the road in Austin and wish I could be there when y'all do that ! If you go some place, get pics and post them here !

RCS, hey there, you long haired varmint! Hey do you know my cousin? he's the long haired hippy at Pete's Piano Bar on 6th St. Very talented dude---and my 1st cousin. Let us know when you come to H-town---we have room for you, dude!

LEE NEWELL, we aint staying up that late...
I would love to barge into a Cowboy's bar after we upset Dallas, and parade around in our Black and Shiny Gold!!!

Im hungry! lets eat! and i still feel like having a VICTORY and GLOAT party.

Louisiana people should do it too! Mississippi folks too! everybody DRIVE CAREFUL!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom