House of the Dragon teaser trailer (GoT prequel) (2 Viewers)

Daemond should have known if you want something done right, you do it yourself. I'll take small joy in knowing that Alicent will have to feel some guilt over Jaherys demise due to Commander of the Kingsguard servicing her instead of his primary duty

Good first episode, I think this season is gonna be a good one...

S2 E1 felt like that maybe they recaptured lighting in a bottle from the early years of GOT. The story telling and characters were on point. Hopefully this is a good setup to a wonderful season.

Also how does one apply to be a member of a King's Guard? Asking for a friend myself.

S2 E1 felt like that maybe they recaptured lighting in a bottle from the early years of GOT. The story telling and characters were on point. Hopefully this is a good setup to a wonderful season.

Also how does one apply to be a member of a King's Guard? Asking for a friend myself.
Bad news is that there's a catch -> you're forced to perform that duty for one 5 day stretch out of the month.

SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING (but didn't feel the need for a full tag)

Security at the Red Keep is jack crap.

Strange pair of dudes wandering around the Royal quarters at night? Yeah no problem as long as they're carrying something.

Or maybe they just assumed that anyone who got past the gate has already been vetted?

Last edited:
SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING (but didn't feel the need for a full tag)

Security at the Red Keep is jack crap.

Strange pair of dudes wandering around the Royal quarters at night? Yeah no problem as long as they're carrying something.

Or maybe they just assumed that anyone who got past the gate has already been vetted?
Cheese was a royal rat catcher so him wandering around with his help was not out of the ordinary.

Ah ok, missed that. But then why did he have to "sneak in" through the back way?
If he’s to be believed, it’s not his work area. He knew how to get there, he just wasn’t supposed to be there.

Or he was losing his nerve

Because his "helper" was a sergeant of the City Watch that was loyal to Daemon
I'm not sure that solves the issue

1) If it was well known he was loyal to Daemon, enough that he could pose a threat to Alicent, what is he still doing as a sergeant in the City Watch

2) If the gate guards are going to recognize him, why wouldn't the guards in the keep?

And another question, if he was often in the keep, why would he not know who Aemond was on sight?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom