House oversight committee releases new video (1 Viewer)

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/BvFiH_F9jLo

Will it have any effect on her or do you think it's just more of a which hunt?
The Republicans have been attacking Hillary for over 20 years. They have spent millions of tax payer dollars, trying to discredit her because they've known since Bill's days in the White House how much of a real threat she is to them. And these emails?... they are just a pathetic last ditch effort... and in the meantime, Trump wants Japan and South Korea to build their own nuclear weapons.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Republicans are fiddling while Trump burns down their party.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The GOP reeeeeally needs something new in the playbook outside of "Hillary's emails." Lax email security isn't going to move the needle. The majority of voters don't care about document retention policies.

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The GOP reeeeeally needs something new in the playbook outside of "Hillary's emails." Lax email security isn't going to move the needle. The majority of voters don't care about document retention policies.
There was a time, not too long ago, when you turn to a news channel and hear "House Oversight Committee..." you stop changing channels and pay close attention to what's going on. Now, since Benghazi, well maybe a year or two after...'14...when you hear "The House Ov

Change the channel right then. I've done it often, because this is a real contact sport of life we are playing...and the House has reduced itself to a blocking dummy on the sidelines. No input into making us win the game, no new plays or suggestions to work with the other side...

Just a blocking dummy

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Especially since the SOS under Bush did much the same thing with their email accounts to my understanding. The policies of the State Department were lax and needed tightening up, which is fine. Clinton didn't put those policies in place.....

OP
Higher

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
I guess it doesn't bother you guys that this clearly shows she lied before congress? I made a post a few weeks ago that these are by far the two worse candidates we have ever had. One is a idiot who should be nowhere close to the White House and the other is a lying cheating despicable woman who has zero integrity. I don't see how anyone could vote for her unless you are just party blind.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes they did. Did you even watch the video?
I'd be willing to bet every dollar in my wallet that no, they did not make the video. Even if they did make the video, saying "The House oversight committee released a video about Clinton." is about on par with saying "The GOP released a video about Clinton." or "Fox News released a video about Clinton." They, and the video, have an agenda to push and have proven over and over and over again that their opinion on these things do not hold very much weight. That's why nobody is taking the video seriously.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Chairman of that Committee is a Republican who hates Clinton. The Republicans have spent tens of millions of taxpayer money attempting to "get" Clinton, all coming up with nothing. Consider the source.

This isn't anything new. She didn't state things correctly, but there was nothing done that was prosecutable. The FBI director is a Republican as well, if there was anything he could have prosecuted he would have. Her Republican predecessors had somewhat the same setup as she did, the whole department was lax in its email security.

When the choices are laid out, I cannot vote for anyone except Clinton. She has the experience and intelligence that Trump lacks. If she has the same economic effects as her husband did, we will all be just fine.

I have been politically independent for decades. I cannot throw away my vote on a write in. I have to do my part to keep an idiotic sociopath out of the White House. I will vote for Clinton with a clear conscience.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Meanwhile,

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#8220;He is a stunning ignoramus on foreign policy and national security.&#8221; <a href="https://t.co/h6NmEK07yB">https://t.co/h6NmEK07yB</a></p>&mdash; The Briefing (@TheBriefing2016) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBriefing2016/status/765315416499511298">August 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

and

Video of Trump deposition could go public soon - POLITICO

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
FBI Director Dismantles Most Damaging Claims Against Hillary Clinton
Targeting Clinton would have been akin to &#8220;celebrity hunting,&#8221; James Comey told Congress.

WASHINGTON &#8213; FBI Director James Comey on Thursday defended his decision to forgo a criminal case against Hillary Clinton, and in the process managed to dismiss a series of the most damaging claims against the former secretary of state.

Comey announced Tuesday that he&#8217;d cleared Clinton from potential prosecution over her use of a private email server, saying her actions were &#8220;extremely careless&#8221; but that no &#8220;reasonable&#8221; prosecutor would pursue the case. Attorney General Loretta Lynch agreed with him on Wednesday. Comey&#8217;s most damning finding was that Clinton had more than 100 classified messages on her system, including eight that were deemed &#8220;top secret.&#8221;

Almost immediately after the announcement, Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) called Thursday&#8217;s hearing on the issue.

&#8220;We&#8217;re here because we&#8217;re mystified and confused by the fact pattern you laid out,&#8221; Chaffetz said. He added that based on Comey&#8217;s facts, if an &#8220;average Joe&#8221; had done what Clinton did, &#8220;they&#8217;d be in handcuffs.&#8221;

But Comey repeatedly stood by his estimation that there was no case against Clinton under the Espionage Act, which has only been used once in similar circumstances &#8213; ineffectively &#8213; in 99 years...
Comey is a Republican...don't forget that. Then, they immediately tried to get Comey in on the "She Lied" train, but he wouldn't bite. Now, they want the internal notes from all of Comey's agents to try and undermine him. They want her so bad, that they are frustrated, hell bent...and are beginning to look like minions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
antipop Why is Egg Roll House? Everything Else Board 178