"House" (1 Viewer)

Eeyore

Cultured, sophisticated, man about town!
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and step-daughter love to watch this television show so I thought that I would give it a try.

I figured that I would discuss the show in order to increase my interest in the show.

Member... member the episode where the patient has a terminal illness and is keeping a secret from doctor House and the doc needs the info to save the patient. And doc House uses an unconventional method to extract the necessary info from the patient and his boss doesn't like the method, or House, but tolerates it because he is able to save patients?

That was great.

Yeaaaaah...

Oh! Member... member the episode where a patient has a terminal illness and a loved one is keeping a secret from doctor House and the doc needs the info to save the patient. And doc House uses an unconventional method to extract the necessary info from the patient and his boss doesn't like the method, or House, but tolerates it because he is able to save patients?

That was great too.

Yeaaaaah...

Have I missed any episodes?

:tardmaker:

Discuss.

Last edited:
You missed the one where he was shot and was dreaming about:

the episode where the patient has a terminal illness and is keeping a secret from doctor House and the doc needs the info to save the patient. And doc House uses an unconventional method to extract the necessary info from the patient and his boss doesn't like the method, or House, but tolerates it because he is able to save patients?
Discuss.

I think that is all of them...:)

You missed the one where he was shot and was dreaming about:

I think that is all of them...:)

Thank you.

Other than sports related television I watch the news and "Heroes" and I am not too impressed with that but I am giving it a chance.

The wife and step-disaster tivo and watch, at last count, fourteen hours of network television per week. :dunno:

I'm with you Eeyore. I don't watch tv unless it's sports. I did watch a lot of the House marathon the other day and you're right, they are very similar but for some reason, I was hooked (at least for that day).

I don't have tivo, and I'm not married, so I don't think I'll be getting adicted to any shows anytime soon...:)

I'm with you Eeyore. I don't watch tv unless it's sports. I did watch a lot of the House marathon the other day and you're right, they are very similar but for some reason, I was hooked (at least for that day).

I don't have tivo, and I'm not married, so I don't think I'll be getting adicted to any shows anytime soon...:)

I can see why you are hooked. It is different that all of the other junk on television these days which makes it stand out.

How about "Law and Order; small claims court" or "CSI; Doniphan, Missouri" or any of the other uncreative versions of those two shows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom