Houston Saints Fans (2 Viewers)

Congrats on the wedding, Skymike and Casey! :bigok: :foto:

Well, we didn't make Woodrow's today. We actually got into the car and we were on the way there, but when stopping for gas I noticed that my daughter, who hasn't been feeling great, was asleep....napping this early is not a good sign for her, so we came back home. Trust me, no one at Woodrow's would want her there after being waken up from a nap! Besides, I need to let her get well for trick or treating on Tuesday...

Grandma comes to visit this week; I'll try to leave the kids with her next week so I can go without children....whooo-hoooo!!!!

So far it seems like I didn't miss much this week, anyway....:angryrazz:

Well, we didn't make Woodrow's today. We actually got into the car and we were on the way there, but when stopping for gas I noticed that my daughter, who hasn't been feeling great, was asleep....napping this early is not a good sign for her, so we came back home. Trust me, no one at Woodrow's would want her there after being waken up from a nap! Besides, I need to let her get well for trick or treating on Tuesday...

Grandma comes to visit this week; I'll try to leave the kids with her next week so I can go without children....whooo-hoooo!!!!

So far it seems like I didn't miss much this week, anyway....:angryrazz:

Will Woodrow's have a screen devoted to the African Water Hole?

:ezbill:

Time to start writing those thank you letters: "Dear JLAM, thank you for the wonderful ghey dancing fruit" ....hahaha..

Rick, we were surprised you didnt appear somewhere in the French Market or somewhere we least expect you--- come to think of it maybe thats a good thing on a honeymoon.

Sharon thanks so much for your help-- Your leadership saved our buffet!

Same goes for you Dome, thanks for keeping order in the buffet and also these pictures are great, despite the fact that Im in them. I guess Casey's beauty balances it out. I'm really pumped that you put my cake on this board.

We had a great time in New Orleans, ate all kinds of good food, stayed in a big fancy hotel, drank in moderation, talked to lots of strangers, looked for ghosts, shopped--(believe it or not sometimes I like shopping) and saw all the sights and smelled all the smells. And we saw what almost became the greatest comeback in Saints history. See? Im an optimist.

Holy frijoles, Rick, you took out her "evil eye"! Just when I was getting used to her glowing in the dark. Thank you so much for posting this. I couldnt be happier.

I'll get you for that remark. If your not careful the honeymoon will be over for you pretty quick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom