Houston Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

Those are nice looking shirts..... wish there was place big enough for the HOU - DATS and DFW WHO DATS to party together and watch a game or celebrate the season....

are yall on facebook?

Might be moving to Houston... cool to know there's a place to hang out and watch the Saints.

Time to get this party started again...First meeting of the Hou-Dats will be at Woodrow's Thursday, April 22th. I'm going to head on over right after work...I don't think that the upstairs will be open but I will check with them and post the info on here. The quest for SuperBowl XLV starts now...Lombardi Gras II? :)

Guys, sorry but we need this forum to keep in touch...we would not exist if it was not for SR.com...some of us have moved on, I know, but still this is where our hearts are...

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Marc: "I will not be ignorned, Dan!"

...that being said, Sunshine and I will be in Alaska for about a month, but we will be back for the pre-season games. Do any of you remember the name of the place that said they will show the preseason games?

To my fellow Hou-Yats;

I'm sorry to go off-topic but i would like to let everyone know of an event i'm going to participate in.

I will be playing in the 2010 Zwack AirHockey World Championships, the event will be held at SRO Family sports bar and cafe located at 444 Northwest Mall, Houston, TX, 77092.

the dates for the event are as follow
July 10: Youths tourney from 1pm to 8pm for Ages 5 through 16
JUly 15: meet and great party with some fun events from 2-10pm
July 16: Amateur and Power Doubles tourney from 2-10pm
July 17-18 Open Singles from 11am to 9pm Sat and from 11am to 6pm Sunday

For more info please goto www.airhockeyworld.com

Guys, sorry but we need this forum to keep in touch...we would not exist if it was not for SR.com...some of us have moved on, I know, but still this is where our hearts are...

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Marc: "I will not be ignorned, Dan!"

...that being said, Sunshine and I will be in Alaska for about a month, but we will be back for the pre-season games. Do any of you remember the name of the place that said they will show the preseason games?

I say let found out if someone has a Slingbox in new orleans, and lets go to a friends house in Houston to watch the game. expect for weeks 2 and 3 as it will be on normal tv

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom