Houston Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

Man I wish this year's preseason game would be in Houston like it was last year. I had a fun time at that game!

Guys, sorry but we need this forum to keep in touch...we would not exist if it was not for SR.com...some of us have moved on, I know, but still this is where our hearts are...

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Marc: "I will not be ignorned, Dan!"

...that being said, Sunshine and I will be in Alaska for about a month, but we will be back for the pre-season games. Do any of you remember the name of the place that said they will show the preseason games?

I think it was Coaches? Off of Barker Cypress and Katy Freeway? I'll check on that.

Have fun on your trip!!

I think it was Coaches? Off of Barker Cypress and Katy Freeway? I'll check on that.

Have fun on your trip!!

Thanks, Kellye!

Please check on that and post it here and :smilielol:THERE...so "he who cannot be mentioned" will know

When you are out and about if you could drive by and check on the "fleur de lis" my neighbor (Deanna) is checking it for me but they are in NOLA until the 16th or so.

So are you in favor of Shockey's haircut? Edvinna (even without a picture) loves it!

Thanks, Kellye!

Please check on that and post it here and :smilielol:THERE...so "he who cannot be mentioned" will know

When you are out and about if you could drive by and check on the "fleur de lis" my neighbor (Deanna) is checking it for me but they are in NOLA until the 16th or so.

So are you in favor of Shockey's haircut? Edvinna (even without a picture) loves it!

We leave for Galveston on Saturday, so I'll run by your place today or tomorrow and check on it for ya. :)

Shockey...long hair or short hair, he's hot. As long as he's in a Saints uniform, I'm fine with it either way! :D

We leave for Galveston on Saturday, so I'll run by your place today or tomorrow and check on it for ya. :)

Shockey...long hair or short hair, he's hot. As long as he's in a Saints uniform, I'm fine with it either way! :D

Don't worry about it, we are flying out of IAH so we will come in Friday morning and will be flying out Saturday...have fun in Galveston and don't get too nostalgic about those Louisiana tar balls:no:

I'm posting here so that I can keep up with what you guys are doing, now that I've had to leave my balcony apartment on Esplanade Ave and settle in Houston for a little while. I don't know what I'm gonna do without my WhoDat peeps in the Quarter this season, so I was hoping to find a regular joint in H-Town to watch the games and meet some new people. Looks like I've found the spot, if you guys'll welcome in one more WhoDat who misses home.

I'm posting here so that I can keep up with what you guys are doing, now that I've had to leave my balcony apartment on Esplanade Ave and settle in Houston for a little while. I don't know what I'm gonna do without my WhoDat peeps in the Quarter this season, so I was hoping to find a regular joint in H-Town to watch the games and meet some new people. Looks like I've found the spot, if you guys'll welcome in one more WhoDat who misses home.

Welcome Jarrette;

Come in and welcome, we love to have a another "Who Dat" here in Houston. just keep checking the thread for further updates.

Welcome also...

Please come up and introduce yourself. Trust me, Woodrows has enough SAINTS characters to make you feel like you back in the Quarter!
One thing though, at least for a while you have to become a "Hou-Dat!" ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were one of the Unknown Who Dat organizers weren't you? I think we are Facebook friends, lol.

I hope to finally make it into town for a game at Woodrows this year. I was too superstitious last season to change anything!

Welcome also...

Please come up and introduce yourself. Trust me, Woodrows has enough SAINTS characters to make you feel like you back in the Quarter!
One thing though, at least for a while you have to become a "Hou-Dat!" ;-)

Sounds good. Is there anything going on before the first pre-season game?

You were one of the Unknown Who Dat organizers weren't you? I think we are Facebook friends, lol.

Yep, that was me. What a ride that was. PM me with your real name. We may indeed be facebook friends!

Can't wait till the season starts!

I'm here at Big Woodrow's now. Had to come check it out. This place is definitely Death Valley and SuperDome West!

I definitely am gonna make this my home away from the Quarter for the season. Can't wait to meet all you guys and gals from SR!

HOU-Dat!

I'm here at Big Woodrow's now. Had to come check it out. This place is definitely Death Valley and SuperDome West!

I definitely am gonna make this my home away from the Quarter for the season. Can't wait to meet all you guys and gals from SR!

HOU-Dat!

Jarrette, we're facebook friends, too. How's your dad, by the way? I can't wait to finally meet you at Woodrow's this season!!! We need to get our preseason plans together; Woodrow's doesn't usually get the preseason games, but since we're the defending SB champs, who knows...we might get a preferred place in the satellite lineup. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom