Houston Saints Fans (2 Viewers)

Well, glad I did a search, I will be in town to visit the fam before heading up to Dallas for Turkey day. Searched the interwebs, and Woodrows kept popping up. Glad I checked here as I plan to bring the kiddies. We will be there. Viva la revelucion!

update. nevermind, my car is going wacco, and Im stuck in Alvin.

I'm at Ragin Cajun's. I spoke to Daniel and he said he is going to put on Saints in the main room with sound after Texans.
Had a really good bowl of Gumbo for "breakfast."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will the setup be when the Saints and Texas are playing at the same time? Will we still be able to get sound, perhaps in another room?

We have had great times and food at Ragin Cajun Westheimer and Gessner the last few weeks. We have also grown in number...I know many will be going to NOLA for the game, but if you are in town please give it a try...I promise that the food is better, not the over-seasoned Texas version of cajun/creole we see so often.

I just moved to Houston three months ago and I used to go to Ragin Cajun in Sugar Land and while they played the Saints game it wasn't a good atmosphere for the game as a Saints fan. But the food was really good. Best Cajun food in town that I've had so far.... Last week I went to Woodrows and the place was rockin. Loved the atmosphere, but the food wasn't as good. Are these the two places to go... or is there another Ragin Cajun locatin that has more saints fans?

Yes there is! This Sunday many of the Hou-Dats will be going to NOLA but it will still rock! We meet @ the Ragin Cajun on Westheimer & Gessner. Please come by you would be welcome to join my table.

If y'all can't make it out there, Coaches Sports Bar And Grill in Katy is where are of the westside Hou Dats watch the games. I just found that out last week since I just moved here from South Florida two weeks ago. It's like being in NOLA without being there.

If y'all can't make it out there, Coaches Sports Bar And Grill in Katy is where are of the westside Hou Dats watch the games. I just found that out last week since I just moved here from South Florida two weeks ago. It's like being in NOLA without being there.

Thanks for the info...BUT the history of this thread was that if the Who-Dat Nation in Houston could pack ONE place we would get a much better deal. I started this thread on the old board with that in mind.
I live much closer to you guys in Katy but travel to Ragin Cajun because it is more centrally located and they have really welcomed us with open arms after being made to feel less than welcome in the original place we used to meet.
Please, I understand if you can't make it this weekend, but y'all really owe it to yourselves to come for the Ravens game; we have some big things planned for that game...and besides, how can you beat $2 turbodogs?

Thanks for the info...BUT the history of this thread was that if the Who-Dat Nation in Houston could pack ONE place we would get a much better deal. I started this thread on the old board with that in mind.
I live much closer to you guys in Katy but travel to Ragin Cajun because it is more centrally located and they have really welcomed us with open arms after being made to feel less than welcome in the original place we used to meet.
Please, I understand if you can't make it this weekend, but y'all really owe it to yourselves to come for the Ravens game; we have some big things planned for that game...and besides, how can you beat $2 turbodogs?

$2 Dollar Turbodogs!?

If i lived in Houston thatd be the place to be....haha

Pics from Ragin Cajun
414459d9-61f8-91f4.jpg

414459d9-6212-aed1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom