Houston Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

I am sometimes there when I don't want to watch at the house. I love that the whole top floor is saints fans and the bottom is texans.

Who is going to be "in that number" when the SAINTS play the Houston Texans on August 25th?

I am going to post this on the "other site" and activate the inter-board peace commission and get "he who cannot be named" on the case.

Come back here for more updates...

I replied on another thread:

I got a room at the Marriot Springhill just north of Reliant and if you subtract what you would have to pay to park it is only a little more to get a room for the night.

Look for us tailgating, check the HOUSTON SAINTS FANS thread. I now live in San Antonio, but I will start beating the drums and see who is going.

My neighbor is a Texans season ticket holder and he's giving my son and I his tickets for the game so we will be there.

Who's going to be in that number at Reliant on Sunday? Thanks to a good friend who is a Texans season ticket holder, we'll be there. Sounds like there will be some Black & Gold tailgating in the Blue lot...hope to see some of our sr.com family there!

Attachments

• 582293_529095000495863_382726822_n.jpg
    582293_529095000495863_382726822_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 92
Thanks mrsandlin. Do you know if Big Woodrow's allows children? I have a 13 y.o. who might like to tag along.

No, they don't that was the original reason we left...they had no problem with the kiddos in 2006 but as time went on it became a problem. I would go to Ragin Cajun on Westheimer...

I'm sorry to hear that since I left town and SkyMike moved to the faaaaaar east burbs we don't gather as the Hou-Dats anymore. To all the folks in Houston who are a part of the Who Dat Nation, what was true in the spring of 2006 when the Hou-Dats were born, is still true today. Find a place that is family friendly, the kids are important to us (BTW I don't have any kids) for the future. ALL of us should go there...we will get better deals. Ragin Canjun has always shown us love, with the main TV's on Saints with sound...even when the Cowgirls and Texans were playing at the same time.

P.S. I thank you for the Sylvester Ritter love. Was a big fan back in the day; making the trek down to da' parish on Thursday nights.

Are we planning to gather for the Seahawks or Atlanta game? If not, what is the funnest bar to watch a Saints game at? Haven't been finding much luck on my own. I see Big/Little Woodrows and Ragin Cajun are mentioned, is one better than the other? Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom