Houston Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

jlam

Do you not?
Reaction score
Hey guys, we had a big thread over on the old board getting everyone together to watch the games, so I figured I'd start us up one here.

Before the start of the season, we decided to meet up at Woodrow's sports bar (On Chimney Rock, between Richmond and Westheimer, Galleria area) to watch the games. So far I know that myself, Superdome (who was the original organizer), Skymike, Houston Houdat, Deuuuce, Lee Newell, and Primadox (among others, I'm sure) as well as a slew of Saints fans not on the board have shown up. It's a really good place to watch the game, as they've got the entire 2nd floor tuned to the Saints game so you don't have to worry about those pesky other 20 something teams trying to play at the same time. I encourage anyone in the area that hasn't previously made it out there to come out if at all possible (that is unless you have tickets to the game, in which case I can unapoligetically say: You blow :angryrazz: ).

Hope everyone survived the bye week and looking forward to seeing you guys this Sunday.

:gosaints:

Thanks for re-starting the Houston fans thread, jlam; I was thinking that someone needed to do that!

I hope to be there on Sunday...sorta depends on whether or not the sick kid gets well...

Woodrows is great! If you haven't been there yet, give it a go!

Hope your kids get better Kellye. I believe you were there the week I went back to LA to visit the fam, so I didn't get to meet you. Plenty more games to go, though.

On a side note, anyone who has semi-young kids and isn't sure about taking them, the place is fairly kid friendly. The 2nd floor is actually set up more like a small restaurant that just a bar. There were several families that went to watch the game the times I have been, so don't let that keep you from getting your weekly visual fix of black and gold.

Hey Jlam,

It's been a been while since I've made it because I've been in New Orleans the last couple of weeks. (I know I suck...) Anyway, I'm going to be there tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the bunch.

hey JLAM! we would be heading to Woodrows tomorrow, except that THE HONEYMOON IS ON and we will be in the Dome for the Ravens game! We'll be in N.O for an extra day or so.
btw, I havent figured out the PM thing yet....so anyone who needs to contact me, let SuperDome know and he can find me.

Whats up jlam? I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to watching our boys beat up on the Ravens in the dome. Should be packed tomorrow at Woodrow's.

See ya there.

hey JLAM! we would be heading to Woodrows tomorrow, except that THE HONEYMOON IS ON and we will be in the Dome for the Ravens game! We'll be in N.O for an extra day or so.
btw, I havent figured out the PM thing yet....so anyone who needs to contact me, let SuperDome know and he can find me.

Now THAT'S a sign of true sr.com addiction....logging in on his honeymoon! :worthy: :worthy: And I can't think of a better honeymoon than to New Orleans for a Saints game!!

Mike and Casey, have a great trip and we'll see you next time at Woodrow's!
And by the way....:congrats: !!

Mike, I forgot about the date of the wedding. MUCHAS FELICIDADES to the both of you, but since you're going to be in the Dome tomorrow, you're on my "You blow" list:angryrazz:.

But seriously, I'm really happy for you guys. Have a great time down there and we'll see ya when you get back.

I'll leave you with my wedding present of dancing fruit. No wedding is complete without some ghey dancing fruit. :Bandance: :strawb: :realsmpickle:

(Is a pickle really a fruit? Never could quite figure that one out.)

Last edited:
I'll leave you with my wedding present of dancing fruit. No wedding is complete without some ghey dancing fruit. :Bandance: :strawb: :realsmpickle:

(Is a pickle really a fruit? Never could quite figure that one out.)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, I think we can guarantee that they won't get another gift like that one!! Ghey dancing fruit....what every newlywed couple needs! :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom