Houston Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

I saw that Big Woodrows on Chimney Rock is closed for renovations. Anyone heard anything about it? Will they be open for the start of preseason, or at least week 1?

Anyone in Houston know where tonight's game will be televised in Houston? Thanks for any information....

I saw that Big Woodrows on Chimney Rock is closed for renovations. Anyone heard anything about it? Will they be open for the start of preseason, or at least week 1?

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but we went to watch the first preseason game there. They said they would have it but had a bunch of problems and didn't broadcast the first half or so. We missed all the starters obviously. I was so annoyed. I spent more there than the $20 to watch them all at home.

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but we went to watch the first preseason game there. They said they would have it but had a bunch of problems and didn't broadcast the first half or so. We missed all the starters obviously. I was so annoyed. I spent more there than the $20 to watch them all at home.

Hmm. Never watched a game there. Been there a couple of times just to have a few beers and it seemed like an okay place.

It doesn't look like they'll be reopening for the beginning of the season, if ever. I drive by there a few times every week and haven't seen any work being done. And there's graffiti on the on the front of the building now. It looks abandoned.

Do any of y'all still go to Rajun Cajun's on Westheimer to watch the games?

Geez this thread has a lot of pages. New to the area. Can anyone give a quick rundown of where to go downtown or south houston/pearland to catch the game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom