Houston Texans Tailgate Location Help Needed!? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I want to get a tailgating spot to throw a party for the opening game... I have a business in Houston and the Northshore .. so I have a lot of business contacts coming to that game and want to show them a good time. I have no idea where to start on getting a space rented or reserved to do this... Is there anyway to rent an RV spot? Tent Spot?? Anyone with any advice on where I could start.. I figured someone here would be a huge help! Thanks in advance , I will invite you all ahahh

If you’re looking to rent out an RV spot or multiple spots, you may want to try and reach out to some of the companies that have pay lots like Premium Parking or some of the others. I only really know Premium since they have a lot of lots across the CBD and I typically park at those when going to concerts and stuff.

Looking on their website, under the “Special Requests” heading, they specifically have Saints game day parking listed, however I have no idea what an RV spot or a multiple spot rental would likely run you.

Ifyou click this link I’ll put here, you can peruse their map and find a locations you think might be suitable for what you want to do, then follow this link here and click on the “Submit a Request” and fillout the specifics of what you’re looking for and I assume someone would be in contact with you to follow up and square away the details.

I’ve never had to rent an RV or multiple spaces before so that’s all uncharted waters for me. Hope y’all can put on a good tailgate for all your business contacts though. ⚜️

Nice gesture, but I can think of a million things that could go wrong the first time. There's a lot to coordinate and most of the folks you see with big tailgates have been doing it for many years with multiple families sharing the load. I believe the Saints still have a partner who does turn key tailgating but I imagine its super expensive but if my company was paying it and I had the budget, I'd find a turn key provider. And don't forget, the Texans game is Monday night which adds complications.

Nice gesture, but I can think of a million things that could go wrong the first time. There's a lot to coordinate and most of the folks you see with big tailgates have been doing it for many years with multiple families sharing the load. I believe the Saints still have a partner who does turn key tailgating but I imagine its super expensive but if my company was paying it and I had the budget, I'd find a turn key provider. And don't forget, the Texans game is Monday night which adds complications.

Yeah , I am seeing this ! lol... I do have event planners and people who work for me... so I am not as worried about getting it all done as I probably should be! lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom