how about #59 for Baun? (1 Viewer)

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
he was always #56 at UW, but Demario is as much of a MVP as we had last year incl Cantguard Mike, so how about giving Baun the Kuechly number? Ruiz can have his usual #51, but then what number fits Trautman? #84 at Dayton, but that is the LilJ number currently...

Baun was #7 in high school so that is also out. I'm stretching to compare him to Kuechly potential, but would be great if he were even vaguely similar.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
he was always #56 at UW, but Demario is as much of a MVP as we had last year incl Cantguard Mike, so how about giving Baun the Kuechly number? Ruiz can have his usual #51, but then what number fits Trautman? #84 at Dayton, but that is the LilJ number currently...

Baun was #7 in high school so that is also out. I'm stretching to compare him to Kuechly potential, but would be great if he were even vaguely similar.

Is #57 available? We have had decent luck with LBs wearing #57.

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
How about just taking 53 since Klein is gone?

Richard

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How about just taking 53 since Klein is gone?
Yes, I am predicting 53 for Baun, 65 for Ruiz and 88 for Trautman. Either those or some other numbers. :hihi:

town123

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I predict that Davis will give not only his #56 jersey to Baun, but he will come to Baun's hometown and remedy whatever is wrong with it. Laugh all you want, seriously though I think Davis is an exceptional dude. I live close enough to Flint, Michigan and really love that he came all the way here to fight the good fight and provide some major help. Demario is a BOSS.

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
I'm a fan of O-lineman wearing numbers in the 50s...Ruiz already wore 51 all through college, I say let him have it here.

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I like the college style of linebackers wearing single digit numbers.

I know there are rules with OL, must be between 50-79......are there any other positions with rules?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom