how about #59 for Baun? (1 Viewer)

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
he was always #56 at UW, but Demario is as much of a MVP as we had last year incl Cantguard Mike, so how about giving Baun the Kuechly number? Ruiz can have his usual #51, but then what number fits Trautman? #84 at Dayton, but that is the LilJ number currently...

Baun was #7 in high school so that is also out. I'm stretching to compare him to Kuechly potential, but would be great if he were even vaguely similar.

he was always #56 at UW, but Demario is as much of a MVP as we had last year incl Cantguard Mike, so how about giving Baun the Kuechly number? Ruiz can have his usual #51, but then what number fits Trautman? #84 at Dayton, but that is the LilJ number currently...

Baun was #7 in high school so that is also out. I'm stretching to compare him to Kuechly potential, but would be great if he were even vaguely similar.

Is #57 available? We have had decent luck with LBs wearing #57.

How about just taking 53 since Klein is gone?

How about just taking 53 since Klein is gone?
Yes, I am predicting 53 for Baun, 65 for Ruiz and 88 for Trautman. Either those or some other numbers. :hihi:

I predict that Davis will give not only his #56 jersey to Baun, but he will come to Baun's hometown and remedy whatever is wrong with it. Laugh all you want, seriously though I think Davis is an exceptional dude. I live close enough to Flint, Michigan and really love that he came all the way here to fight the good fight and provide some major help. Demario is a BOSS.

I'm a fan of O-lineman wearing numbers in the 50s...Ruiz already wore 51 all through college, I say let him have it here.

I like the college style of linebackers wearing single digit numbers.

I know there are rules with OL, must be between 50-79......are there any other positions with rules?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom