How about Algae Crumpler (1 Viewer)

ecam001

Reaction score
Has he signed with anyone?? If not why not sign him...

its a shame but ya i also have been hearing alot that he is going to seahawks.

The Panthers cancelled a scheduled visit w/ him supposedly b/c of his contract demands. If we were interested, we'd have probably heard something by now. Sounds like he'll be Hasselbeck's new weapon.

I don't understand why the saints aren't a major player for Alge! I feel like if healthy he is better all around TE then Shockey and all we would have to do is pay him no draft picks leaving with picking him up! I would like to see a 5 year 22.5 million deal with about 12 million gar.

Fly North man, Fly north, Birds don't thrive well in the south... :-D

I'd rather have Troupe as well. He'll come significantly cheaper and has, believe it or not, more "upside". Alge is maxed out, he is what he is, and that's a big physical target who drops too many balls.

Troupe is a young TE with a lot of potiential, while Crumpler is a beat up old veteran past the prime of his carrer, which one sounds better?

On NFLN, they mentioned how Algae's previous injuries were of concern and that he might not be the same Alge Crumpler he use to be.

As for me, if he has anything left in the tank I would like to see him here, but it appears our FO isn't interested in older players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom