How About Dem Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaa. Lets pawn each other and trade cute insults to score imaginary little points like they do in typical chat rooms. :friendly thumb:

McDonalds Playland Forum coming soon for our socially challenged members.

note: can we stop? really.

McDonalds Playland Forum coming soon for our socially challenged members.

I wasn't aware that the board was being sponsored now. Pretty cool. I guess that is why we still have no pop-up ads :tup2:

I guess the question becomes whose level of social acceptability will be used to determine who is challenged.

Is it

getimage.asp.jpg

Or This:

no-shoes-no-shirt-no-service.jpg

or this

98212~Stupidity-Park-Elsewhere-Posters.jpg

Oh, I think there's pretty much a common ground on what is considered social and antisocial. I think its common sense.

I certainly dont question your right to post in a thread about the Rockets. Even if its one of many about how "Rockets suck," "Hornets are better," "enjoy the early exit," "T-Mac sux," etc. etc.

I am curious of your PURPOSE. So far, its been to hurl insults and express your dislike for me, which makes me wonder how busy you are.

I also find it amazing how one who asks for civility can get continuously flamed, even though there are about a dozen rules on the forum, which ask in about a dozen different ways for maturity and civility. Its not that I cant take the heat, its just that I would rather move on to other things. I dont need you to be my friend. I understand this is the internet so you get... sometimes. I just dont understand the relentless pursuit of whatever it is youre chasing. By all means do your thing.

(rises up unscathed from the mob attack.)

"Hmmm! not a scratch. Cats and all. Totally unscratched, wow."
Maybe you need weapons.

Gee, its like we're all 15 again. Except they didnt have the internet when I was 15.

Last edited:
(rises up unscathed from the mob attack.)Gee, its like we're all 15 again. Except they didnt have the internet when I was 15.

Mike, that pretty much sums up the last few pages of this thread. Don't see a reason to keep this baby open. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom