How About Dem Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh darn Rockets fans are so obsessed with the Julius Hodge groin punch from FOUR YEARS AGO. Also, they can't seem to differentiate between CP3's "win at all costs" demeanor on the court and "be the best human possible" demeanor off the court.

Houstonians really shouldn't get into a discussion about dirty cities. NTTAWWT. :shrug:

Are you kidding? Having lived in New Orleans twice, in Houston, in Dallas, in San Antonio, right by Manhattan, and having spent a good amount of time in Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore, Orlando, and Washington D.C., I can tell you downtown Houston is easily the cleanest downtown of all those cities. Now if you look very far in any big city, you can find the bad part of town where everything is a wreck; but overall, Houston is downright pristine compared to most big cities. Shoot, I can think of many "mid-size" cities that have downtowns nowhere near as clean as Houston.

And New Orleans now has a virtually spotless Downtown area and French Quarter in the last year if we want to go there.

True statement. I'm pleasantly surprised that a connected deal resulted in vast improvements over what had previously existed.

I'd say with the exception of the filth tourists put down on Bourbon every night (which is promptly cleaned up by the next day) New Orleans is clean as a city can possibly get.

I went back to New Orleans for the weekend a few weeks ago, and yes it is incredibly clean. It is much cleaner than I had ever seen it in my 22 years living there, but Houston is quite possibly the cleanest city I have ever seen aside from Denver and San Francisco.

cleanest city I have ever seen aside from San Francisco.

I have trouble counting San Fran as clean when you can't take two steps in the Financial district without falling over homeless people. Then there are the non-touristy areas that are horrific.

While Houston is much cleaner than most parts of Louisiana, it pales in comparison to Austin or Dallas in terms of the upkeep of areas along main thoroughfares.

All cities are dirty to me. . . . but I live in an exceptionally clean, and expensive part of Houston, and It's too crowded. I hate it.

I have a soft place for N.O, but I'd still rather live in the boonies.

All cities are dirty to me. . . . but I live in an exceptionally clean, and expensive part of Houston, and It's too crowded. I hate it.

I have a soft place for N.O, but I'd still rather live in the boonies.

What part of Houston do you live in, cause the whole city is to darn crowded.

What part of Houston do you live in, cause the whole city is to darn crowded.
Yeah, I know. I get paid to talk about the traffic. I live in the Galleria, which is the worst. Dont go to Loop 610 West for anything. And if you live a bad life, do bad things, dont listen to your grandma, cuss the Lord, kick little puppies, and say mean things to people you dont even really know, when you die, then you go to WESTHEIMER!

Houston is home, and I'm from here, but my favorite city is N.O. It doesnt deserve some of the trash said about it, just as people say ignorant things about New Orleans, which I always defend. At some point you just grow up and understand that most all places, just like all types of people have good qualities if you look. It is what you make it.

Yeah, I hear yall. . . . Well, its been a fun season.... Honestly, I dont see how anyone can beat the Jazz, but I am not above jumping on the Hornets wagon the rest of the postseason, which, I've pretty much already had a foot on. It'll be nice to see New Orleans get all stirred up 2 months before preseason NFL even kicks off. A Hornets championship would get a contagious electricity started all over the city. I've seen it happen with the Rockets and Astros.

Can you imagine how long the offseason would be without the NBA?

Hmmm. Looks cleaner in here.

Last edited:
T-Mac has disappeared in the 4th quarter not once but twice so far! Where has he gone? Truthfully, they shouldn't even be there to begin with.

moblog_ea9a5f332ddff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom