How About Dem Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrayblu

Banned
Reaction score
20 in a row , they are for real. Now we need the Saints to win 20 in a row.

>>This belongs on the Rockets board.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with that sentiment. This is Louisiana. We have our own fine team. :9:

TPS

Ok guys i dig the Hornets to, but the Rockets got a hell of a little team and I got to pull \for them in the west. Ive been a fan for 30 years {Before the Hornets} Remember what we did to the Hornets last week. Sunday after we beat the Lakers we will be in 1st place,

Last edited:
They can't stay hot forever. It all ends on the 19th. They will be one and done again. Sure they are hot right now, but they won't win a series without Yao.

The funny thing is what does this say about Yao Ming, as they never skipped a beat and kept winning after he was injured? This would also suggest how basketball is much more of a team sport than the NBA promotes.

The funny thing is what does this say about Yao Ming, as they never skipped a beat and kept winning after he was injured? This would also suggest how basketball is much more of a team sport than the NBA promotes.

I agree, Yao is not tough enough to me. Deke is still playin hard and they are playin as a team.

Does anyone think they're getting hot about 15-20 games too early?

I don't watch them (except for vs Hornets) but if they would have started this thing in the playoffs, they'd be champs. They can't miss a single shot. But will they hit re-entry (hahahah) too soon?

Mutombo=hero.

Really great guy. Can't say enough good things about him.

But as stated above; Hornets will pwn Rockets come the 19th. But aside from that good luck:)

Mutombo=hero.

Really great guy. Can't say enough good things about him.

But as stated above; Hornets will pwn Rockets come the 19th. But aside from that good luck:)

Yeah met Deke last year at a fundraiser i played at. He was real cool and bought a Cd from me. I think they are getting hot at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom